Scholarships & Financial Aid
When you major in Natural Resources at the University of Arizona, you’re not just earning a degree. You’re also welcomed into the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences family. Your extended CALS family will support you in many ways, including through scholarship money we offer on top of the aid available from the University of Arizona. You can apply for more than $850,000 in additional scholarships reserved specifically for our majors.
Scholarships for Natural Resources Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for natural resources majors within CALS.
- Arrington Memorial Scholarship (For Graduate Students)
- C.P. Patrick Reid Scholarship
- C. Roger Hungerford Memorial Scholarship
- Charles R. Coughlin Memorial Scholarship in Wildlife Management
- Clifford W. Carstens, Jr. Endowment
- E. Ray Cowden Scholarship
- Ervin H. Zube Scholarship
- Ervin M. and Marcell E. Schmutz Memorial Range Management Scholarship
- H. Lynn Anderson Endowment
- Harry Wayne Springfield Student Endowment
- Horton E. Noon Memorial Scholarship
- Kel M. Fox Scholarship
- Martha I. Grinder Student Support Scholarship
- O. Eugene Maughan Memorial Fund
- Phil Ogden Range Management Scholarship
- Rick F. Seegmilleer Memorial Scholarship (For Graduate Students)
- Tappan Student Award
Grants, Scholarships, and Merit Aid Can Help Fund Your Education
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.