Scholarships & Financial Aid
When you major in Natural Resources at the University of Arizona, you’re not just earning a degree. You’re also welcomed into the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences family. Your extended CALS family will support you in many ways, including through scholarship money we offer on top of the aid available from the University of Arizona. You can apply for $1 million in additional scholarships reserved specifically for our majors.
In addition to scholarships, grants, and financial aid, the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) program may be available to help reduce your tuition costs.
Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program
Under the WUE program, out-of-state students who are residents of 14 Western states (other than Arizona) pay a tuition rate of 150 percent of Arizona base resident tuition (plus all applicable fees). The program allows you access to programs that may not be available in your state, building the foundation for a greater impact on education in the Western region of the United States.
Scholarships for Natural Resources Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for natural resources majors within CALS.
- Arrington Memorial Scholarship (For Graduate Students)
- Bruce D. Leopold Scholarship for Wildlife Management
- C.P. Patrick Reid Scholarship
- C. Roger Hungerford Memorial Scholarship
- Carstens Scholarship
- Charles R. Coughlin Memorial Scholarship in Wildlife Management (Game)
- Dr. Wayne Beck Scholarship
- Edward Tappan Scholarship
- Ervin H. Zube Scholarship (For Graduate Students)
- Ervin M. and Marcell E. Schmutz Memorial Range Management Scholarship
- Francis Colwell Scholarship
- Fred N. Belman Memorial Scholarship
- H. Lynn and Marjorie M. Anderson Scholarship
- Harry Wayne Springfield Scholarship (For Graduate Students)
- Horton E. Noon Memorial Scholarship
- Kel M. Fox Scholarship
- Martha I. Grinder Scholarship in Wildlife and Fisheries Resources (For Graduate Students)
- Natural Resources General Scholarship
- O. Eugene Maughan Memorial Fund
- Rick F. Seegmiller Memorial Scholarship (For Graduate Students)
- Scott E. Davis Memorial Scholarship
- William G. McGinnies Graduate Scholarship in Arid Lands Studies (For Graduate Students)
- William S. Finkelstein SNRE Scholarship
Grants, Scholarships, and Merit Aid Can Help Fund Your Education
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.